Statement: Mr. Trott was not "Architect of Record" for the Residential portion, but worked as a Staff Architect while a Partner at Thomas J. Freeman Architect PC.
Mr. Trott was not "Architect of Record" on certain Commercial portions of the building, but designed and managed the project while a Partner at Thomas J. Freeman Architect PC.
Mr. Trott was "Architect of Record" for the Stairways Behavioral Health and Laurel Technical Institute tenant spaces in the Commercial wing.
Statement: Mr. Trott was not "Architect of Record" designed this project while a Partner at Thomas J. Freeman Architect PC.
Narrative: A vacated 21,840 square foot National Guard Armory/Vehicle building (originally built in the 1950's as a roller skating rink) was converted into the accessible headquarters of a dynamic advocacy agency for persons-with-disabilities. The interior renovations were practical to provide all the spaces necessary while on a tight budget, including a large lobby and resource area, offices, training rooms, conferencing areas, and room for growth.
Statement: Mr. Trott was not "Architect of Record," but designed and managed this project while a Project Architect at Weibel Rydzewski Schuster Architects.
Narrative: This project transformed a former 3-story department store (Trasks) into an academic center for the College of Humanities. Mr. Trott conducted extensive interviews of the various departments within the College of Humanities, and then proceeded to design this renovation. Major elements of the project include the college bookstore, cutting windows into the exterior walls, a 3-story central stair and atrium, sociology observation lab rooms, high STC language labs, tiered classrooms, and department offices.
Location: 21 East Washington Street, Corry, PA 16407
Size: 20,131 Square Feet
Narrative: This project involved renovating a 20,131 square foot former armory building (built in 1907) into a church facility. The church moved out of a rental space when presented with the opportunity to acquire this building from the state government. The second floor will remain unoccuppied until this small, growing church gains sufficient funds to install a sprinkler system. Costs for the project were saved by the church members donating their own time and labor. The interior renovations included accessibility upgrades of restrooms and adding a passenger lift from the ground floor to the first floor. The drill hall in the existing building converted nicely into a sanctuary space. The tall windows provide an abundance of daylight to the sanctuary and supporting areas such as offices and the nursery. This project enabled the repurposing of a well built structure into a productive community gathering place.